Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Glam Tutorial


Hey guys! Here's a quick look on how i prepared myself for my Staff Christmas Party. Sorry if everything is all sped up, I wanted to fit it all into one video. Most of these steps are techniques that you have seen from me already. I had such a great time at the staff party! This is definitely a look I would consider as a "ladies night out" type of thing =] I really liked how this look turned out, I will definitely wear my hair curly more often! I was always unsure of curling it because of the hair style but it turned out really nice =] I hope you all enjoy this tutorial and don't hesitate to ask me any questions =] Products used: Hair: Biosilk Therapy Got2b 2 sexy - voluptuous volume mousse CHI Volume Booster Got2b 2 sexy - voluptuous volume hairspray Got2b Laminating Shine Hairspray (finish) Rat Tail Comb Hot Tools Ionic Hair Dryer 2 inch Ceramic Round Brush Not Shown: MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC42 Not Shown: MAC Select Cover Up - NC42 Face: MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion (187) MAC Mineralize Satinfinish - NC42 (187) MAC Sheer Loose Powder - NC40 (182) Eyes: Amuse Eyebrow Shadow - Brown Urban Decay Primer Potion CS Grape Gel Liner (Base) 88 Shimmer Palette - Silver eyeshadow MAC E/S - Creme de violet MAC E/S - Deep feelings MAC Fluidline - Black Track Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Zero & Yeyo QUO Falsies - #808 Cover Girl Lash Blast - (Waterproof) Very Black Cheeks: MAC MSF - So Ceylon (181) CS Contour Palette - Contour & Light Pink Blush MAC MSF - Dark/Natural & Shimmer ...

Enfamil For Toddlers For Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links